Please call Marie at 864/646-3809 after 2pm or e-mail for the registration packet.
Please register early, Spaces are limited.
P.E.E.P.S. of Pendleton UMC
217 South Broad Street, P.O. Box 646, Pendleton, SC 29670
For children 5K – 6th Grade.
We will have three -2 week Sessions.
- Session #1 – June 19-30
- Session #2 – July 10-21
- Session #3 – July 31 – August 1-5
Registration fee due at registration – $35
- (Camp T-shirt and materials fee – one-time fee)
- Fee per week – $150.00
All fees are due one week prior to session start date:
Drop-Ins are welcome at $30/day plus field trips and must be scheduled and paid for a minimum of two weeks in advance.
Everyone has to bring their lunch and drink each day that they attend camp.
- 7:30 – 5:30 Normal Day
- Late care 5:30pm – 6pm ($20 extra per week)
- Two off campus field trips per week included in weekly fee. Call for specifics.
- One movie day on campus per week
- Arts and crafts
- Field games and Water Days with an Inflatable Water Slide
- Each week will have a theme and activities will be planned around that theme for days on campus
- Two snacks per day provided by PEEPS
- R & R time – Reading and resting time each day after lunch when on campus
- Academic challenges – working on basic math facts (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and problem solving)
- Staff to child ratio – 2/14 consisting of 1 mature adult and one college/high school student
- Christian environment
- Bible study and activities
- Lots of Summer Fun!!